Preschool 2020-2021 (Ages 4 - 5 years)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The York Center Park District’s preschool program has over 30 years of experience educating young children. These classes are designed by a certified early childhood teacher to develop classroom and social skills that will prepare children for kindergarten. Children participate in a variety of developmentally appropriate activities including stories, music, arts and crafts, games, free play and computers. These activities coincide with special daily themes and enhance gross and fine motor development.
This program follows strict guidelines as set by the IDPH and the CDC for safety and social distancing.
- A $25.00 registration fee is required before registration.
- Your child must be 4 by September 1, 2020, or completed a full year of our 2's & 3's Preschool Program to be eligible to enroll.
- Birth certificates required upon registration.
- Spots fill quickly so don’t delay.
- Fees must be paid in full each semester.
- Children must be potty trained.
- This program follows the District 45 schedule.
Semester 1 Pricing:
Two days per week (Sept. 8-Dec. 18) $362/resident; $395/non-resident
Three days per week (Sept. 8-Dec. 18) $490/resident; $537/non-resident
Five days per week (Sept. 8-Dec. 18) $775/resident; $845/non-resident